Monday, May 12, 2008

Just Catching up....

I can't keep up with all of my technology these days! First I started texting which I must say it now takes me less than 10 minutes to ask a question. And most of the time you can even decipher what I am trying to say. Then Bre introduced me to blogging and then Amber started me on Facebook. Does anybody even check email anymore? But seriously I love it!! And I wouldn't be able to figure out any of it without my younger/hipper friends! Speaking of younger and hipper, my birthday was friday and Shellee and Naon and I went and stayed the night in Park City and SHOPPED our hearts out at the outlets, went out to dinner at the best restaurant called the eating establishment and saw Made of Honor, ate tons of chocolate, read magazines and stayed up late. It was soooooo much fun!

As this year is starting to wind down and my last day at giant steps is approaching as well as Cole's last day of kindergarten, Callie's last day of Shauna's and Shane's last day of nearly full time Mr. mom. I have never been so grateful for the people in my life and in my kids everyday life who have made this year possible and so wonderful. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Annie Campbell said...

I feel so bad that I didn't know it was your birthday! Well, I'm glad that you had such a fun time. Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!