Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm BAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

I have recently become obsessed with blogs again, and I feel like it is unfair for me to stalk others if I am not willing to keep mine up.....so....."here it goes, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again....ah here it goes again"

I am not going to try to catch you up on the last 2 years you'll figure it out as we go, but everyone is well and big, exciting, new adventures are on the horizon. So talk to you soon!

These are pics from Day out with Thomas, which we went on last Friday.....and yes Callie insisted on wearing her outgrown CareBear costume! Gotta Love it




































































4 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

yeah I am glad you are back! I can start stalking you now! I love that Callie is wearing a costume!

Bre said...

Welcome back!!! Love your blog so I'm glad you started it up again. :)

meg said...

yeah!!! im so glad your blogging again!!!! welcome back! luvyou!

Amy said...

Laura, so glad to see your back into blog town! I also have been trying to resurrect my blog, and as I mentioned, I got to check it off the list that I've updated it to the current day. Woohoo!