Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RIght before your eyes

Do you ever have those moments where you see your kids in "real time" and realize how big they are?? Or when they wake up in the morning and you could swear you can see a difference in how they have grown just since the night before?? I get glimpses of that a lot these days and the expression that they grow up right before your eyes seems so real. I get nostalgic all the time for baby faces and high-pitched voices, but try to remind myself of the joys of every stage. I am loving the summer and wish I could keep time still and remind myself often of the joys of being home, being around and sleeping in!!

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

So know what you mean!! Then I get baby hungry...and then I have to take a step back and say wait....another kid?? LOL

Yours are getting so big!