Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The secret mission

So last night I was thrilled when at 8:00 both kids were in bed and Shane was at young mens, and it was just me in the quiet. Until I heard footsteps upstairs at first I thought I had just imagined it but it happened a couple of times. When I went upstairs to investigate there was no one in Cole's bed and the stool that is at the landing at the top of the stairs was missing. I then went into Callie's room and found Cole standing on the four legged pedastol stool at Callie's crib attempting to pick her up out of her crib as she was laughing. When I put a stop and returned everyone to there beds I asked Cole what he was doing and he said he was planning a secret mission to sneak Callie and he out and go downstairs to watch an episode of Wow Wow Wubzy without me knowing. I loved it!

No comments: