Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is that so much to ask....

This week has been my dream job!!! I've gotten to go on the daily Giant Steps spring break excursions....and I got to bring my kids with me. I have felt all week that never again will I have this type of experience where each day of a school break is planned out for me, I get paid and I get to have my kids with me. It has been so wonderful that I keep thinking is it to much to ask that I get hired for a job where I get to work with autistic kids and take them on fun outings around the valley and have my kids come with me probably....but maybe like everything else the reason it is so fun is because it is a vacation from the ordinary and if I did it constantly it would become work. But for now I can say gosh this has been the best week!

1 comment:

Bre said...

how fun! what a great day!