Friday, April 11, 2008

This is so exciting, I've never been tagged before!

What time did you wake up this morning? 6:55, much much to late considering I have to shower and be semi-ready, and get Cole ready and on the bus by 7:25 so you can imagine what my hair looked like today.

What do you usually have for breakfast? Quaker "weight control" instant oatmeal. It's the only thing that keeps me full until about 10:00 and then the snacking begins!

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Truthfully I don't listen to much adult music. In my car right now I have Kindermusik CD's and Elizabeth Schatz "Thank God that I am your Mom." But Shane just bought Trace Adkins new CD and it has this song on it that I love called "You're Gonna Miss This."

What kind of car do you drive? A silver tan 2005-ish Toyota Corolla, along with the rest of the world, I can't tell you how many times I've put me keys in or even sat down in the wrong car when I am not paying attention.

Favorite item of clothing? Definitely my brown fleece comfy bottoms!

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? With kids= Disneyland/Disneyworld, Without kids=Europe.

What color is your bathroom? Tan and Dark Brown.

Where would you retire? I have no idea, probably near where the kids are.

Most memorable birthday? The one that sticks out the most is my 11th birthday when I was surprised with a puppy who I named B.J. (Barney James).

Favorite sport to watch? Anything that Shane is watching which is just about every sport. I don't think I am into sports so I just sit by him with a magazine but I always end up totally getting into it and yelling and jumping up and down more than he is.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person. When everybody is asleep it's the first time that it feels like it is finally "me" and sometimes I need it so badly that I just keep staying up later and later.

Shoe size? I seriously just had to look and the shoes I am wearing are 9 1/2.

Pets? Two dogs Dawson and Chubbs who I am just now starting to think I won't "accidentally" leave the gate open. I am not really and animal person but Shane and the kids love them.

What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer!!! Which is hilarious because I am the MOST non-confrontational person in the world I run from it!

What is your favorite candy? JUNIOR MINTS it is not my favorite candy it is my Addiction. On any given week there may be 3-4 empty boxes of them in my cars trash compartment. It's embarrassing!

What is your favorite flower? Poppies, they remind me of my mom and this field in the foothills of Alpine we used to go to when they were in bloom.

What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? Probably my birthday May 9, because I'll get to go shopping!!!

What are you listening to right now? Cole and Callie in the bathtub in the next room playing "green eggs and ham" it's really funny.

What is the last thing you ate? Fruit Loops (dry)... like I said the snacking begins at 10:00 a.m. and doesn't end until I am asleep.

What faith are you? LDS

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Shane asking me if I needed a drink he was stopping at the gas station.

Celeb hair you covet? This is probably so out of style but I have always loved thick naturally curly kind of out of control hair....like first season Felicity.

One of your favorite school teachers? High school English teacher Miss Shelly, who is the reason I pursued and love English.

Chocolate or Vanilla? no competition chocolate.

When was the last time you cried? Wednesday night had a little overwhelmed, what should I do with my life moment, but it passed.

What did you do last night? Played with the kids, ate dinner, put kids to bed, watched Survivor with Shane.

Favorite smell? Fresh clean house and laundry, which is a very rare occurrence.

What are you afraid of? Oh geez so many things. Mostly they involve not giving my kids what they need. oh and the dark seekers on I Am Legend.

How many cities have you lived in? Alpine, Pleasant Grove, Salt Lake, Lehi and Lindon.

How many kids do you want? That is the exact same question I have right now too, and I have no idea. Except I know I want the two I already have!

3 bad habits? Being late, being un-organized, spreading myself to thin.

If I were a billionaire I would? Not stress about money I hope! Open an Autism Spectrum Disorder school and hire Bre Bell for a million dollars to teach!

One life goal? To make a difference in the special education field.

A few things your friends might not know about you? I think there are things my friends wish they didn't know about me, I don't hold anything back.

I tag? Well considering there are only about three people who know I have a blog and I probably can't tag Bre back I would say Anna and I will make it a point to get some more friends!

Thanks Bre that was so much fun!

3 comments:

Annie Campbell said...

That was so funny! I didn't know any of that about you! I didn't even know you had a blog until I was curious about Miss Bell's class blog and then went to hers and then saw yours. I guess that show's how nosey I am, huh? Anyway I loved it! Talk to you soon.

Annie

Bre said...

Glad you enjoyed the tag! Gotta love blogging...it's a really fun hobby. :)

Anna M. said...

Hi Laura! I loved reading all that info...that was so fun...I miss BJ! For the record, there isn't anything that I wish I didn't know about you. You are such an amazing mom and one of my very best life-long friends (Rick being another, of course). xoxox - Anna :)